- Parents are probably the people who need to change the most. The reason nobody complains about the teachers is because the parents don't complain. The parents often think that if they complain, it could impact their child.
- Also parents have to encourage their kid to learn because if they don't then their kids wont want to learn.
What can the parents do better
- Spend time with kids to find out how things are at school.
- Build the trust with their kids that they can confide to them and they will support in all aspects.
- If parents hear their kids complain about teachers or school, don't ignore. Talk to the kid and peers in the class to find out more and reach out to teacher or the principal about the concern they have.
- Parents have to encourage their kid to learn and spend time to understand what their kids are learning at school.